Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Weiden + Kennedy



Fail Harder this video sums up what W+K and its clients represent they are never afraid to take risks or go for the impossible



I like what W+k is doing with thier old spice campaign, maybe thats becuase I have been wearing old spice since I started wearing deoporant, or perhaps its because it appeals more to guys who don't necessarily want to douse themselves in deodorant with the hope of attracting girls. don't get me wrong I like Axe commercials, I but the Old spice commercials are a more clever and manly alternative. The CW is funny and quick as well, while alwasy keeping that W+K differnce.

No comments:

Post a Comment