Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I caught a leaf today

I caught leaf today as it was falling off a tree....I guess fall is in the air. It may not seem too significant or important that I was able to catch a leaf, but as you may remember from middle and lower school, when you catch a naturally falling leaf before it hit ground it is good luck. Well, all through both lower and middle school I was never able to catch a leaf. So today when I caught the leaf I felt especially lucky. This got me wondering what the world would be like if everyone thought they had good, it would either result in the economy getting a boost, or mass hysteria when a majority of peoples luck runs out. However I very strongly believe in the power of positive self talk, and positive expectations. I believe anyone achieve their goals if they truly deeply believe in them and are moved to purse them.

No comments:

Post a Comment