Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bogged Down with Blogs for The Bog



I am still learning how to use this program, but as a quick fix for the illegible captions here is a close up.



As the weekend and fall break rolls around I realize that I have allowed my self to get into quite the time crunch. I have only recently truly realized what this blog is all about, not advertising or current events, but me or at least my brain and the constant stream of IDEAS flowing in and out of it.
Once I realized that I could be creative and there was no right or wrong way to do this, I started jotting down all sorts of topics, sketches, and ideas. However now that I am finally, dare I say enjoying the creation of these posts, I am faced with the ever present enemy...TIME (no, not the magazine). With a week to go before my 20 post are due, and a trip to Baton Rouge LA for the LSU vs. Florida game, and two tests and another project due next week, I find my self bogged down with work. Although I am confident that I will accomplish all my goals, I still worry out of past experience about the possibility that The Bog could suck me in. I get can get a bit obsessed if you will, once i really get into the FLOW of things.

Making these posts is like getting stuck in quicksand (which in extremely common in bogs), the further I go into the blog, coming up with posts ect. the deeper i sink into it weighed down by even more ideas.
Who knows maybe I wont finish my posts, but instead will just keep going deeper into The Bog into my own creative world...or Wonderland. Maybe Alice will be there, I've always thought she was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment