Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What Happened to Childhood Creativity


As soon as I learned to write in cursive up until somewhere in middle school I wrote my name like in the image above. Typically it was in pencil but I would often elaborate and even create a whole pond ecosystem at the top of my homework. I wonder if I came up with this when in flow like the previous post or if I just stumbled on it uninhibited by societies rules. Either way, I am going to begin using this signature again maybe not all the time, but every once and awhile, in order to remember my child days when anything was possible and a majority of the day was spent in Imagination Land. Below is a sound clip of the Imagination Land song from South Park, pretty funny episode, if you want to watch the full episode go to southparkstudios.com



No comments:

Post a Comment