Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Creative Process



This is one of the sketches about my creative process that I though was pretty interesting, I haven't spent to much time on it, and I am still learning a great deal about my creative process, so I am going to share a number of my ideas and maybe one day find something that really fits me.

I re-wrote the passage that is on the back of a home work that explains a bit of what the image represents, I left the crossed out words to allow a bit more insight into my thinking process, and the same goes with the writting on the sketch. I plan on cleaning them up in the near future possibly with some other ideas.

Hope it inspires something in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment