Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Future of The Bog

























These illustrations represent my optimistic view of what this BLOG will amount to, and I use the life cycle of a real bog to further illustrate my point. I view The Bog as my own little learning experiment, in which I am free to make as many mistakes as I want as long as I learn along the way, I have no grand message or goal, other than to keep posting. I am confident that as long as I do not start a new blog, one day thousands of posts and many years later it will be something I look back at with nostalgia, a feeling of accomplishment. Who knows maybe all the work will pay off, and someone else will find inspiration or some use for it, turning my diamond into a $ cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment