Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

There is MORE than MEETS the I


I often find that when I am in FLOW or a state close to it, when ideas are just falling onto paper faster than I know what to do with them, that when sketching or writing I see hidden objects or multiple meanings, or interpretations of what ever it is I am working on. This is the first one and it is simply from a page of notes when I was jotting down ideas about how my creative process works. I decided to leave the writing cause its weird and I like it.

Take a close look and see if you can see the hidden image. It was supposed to represent the flow of ideas as rain and some how evolved into something more. I've interpreted it many ways so let me know what you see. It is also done on recycled Intro to Creativity slides, that is what is in the background.
I will continue posting other interesting observations when they come up so, STAY POSTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment