Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Is the Most Creative Holiday EVER!!!


I love Halloween! As soon as I could scream "BOO!" I understood that Halloween is the only time when it is socially acceptable to scare people witch to this day is one of my favorite past times, and your friends and family quickly learn your secrets, which is why you have to constantly adjust your tactics and create new methods. Then you have the costumes, I cannot remember a Halloween when I wasn't in costume. Whether it the costumes my mom put on me as a baby or the numerous grotesque sores and wounds that would be stuck on my legs and arms far into November, or the blue paint that covered ever surface of my room when I was more recently Captain Planet. This is the only Halloween I have at the moment but may update with some more classic costumes, as Halloween nears.

No comments:

Post a Comment