Welcome to The Bog

Starting modestly as a class assignment, and then forgotten I have returned with the intention of embarking on a major "wetland restoration project" with the goal of bringing The Bog back to its future glory.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things I have wanted to do or be when I grow/grew up.

This is more or less in the order but my perception of time, especially as a little boy is not good.

Cowboy
Batman
Soldier
Lion
GI Joe
Dad
Paleontologist
Vet
Zoo keeper
Reptile breeder
Crocodile Hunter
herpetologist
Zoological Landscape Designer
Aquarium designer
Cook
TV Cooking show host
professional hunter
Professional fisherman
Actor
Nature photographer
Adventure Journalist
Cartoonist
Sculpture
Eco company
Army/peace corps
Business Exec.
Accountant
Environmentalist
Creative ad director
Owner of my own business

If all things go as planned I will be able to in some way live out all of these childhood aspiration by the time I am DEAD. I guess the list will be ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment